International Federation of Digital Seismograph Networks

Thread: Draft WGIII minutes 2015 Prague Meeting

None
Started: 2015-06-30 09:10:13
Last activity: 2015-06-30 09:15:57
Tim Ahern
2015-06-30 09:10:13
Greetings members of FDSN WG III. You are receiving this if you are currently on the FDSN WGIII mailing list. I took the liberty of ensuring that everyone that attended the working group in Prague is now on the mailing list.

Here is a copy of the draft WGIII minutes for your review. Please review the minutes for completeness and for accuracy and return suggested changes by Monday July 27. Make sure you make your comments with track changes on and return the word file to me. The minutes will be declared final at that time and posted on the WGIII web pages.

Thanks for your participation

Dr. Tim Ahern
tim<at>iris.washington.edu

Chair of FDSN WG III on
Products, Tools and Services

• Tim Ahern
    2015-06-30 09:15:57
    Also, if you did not attend the WGIII meeting in Prague then you should probably not comment on these minutes. It is intended for those that were actually at the meeting,

Cheers

Tim Ahern

Director of Data Services
    IRIS

IRIS DMC
    1408 NE 45th Street #201
    Seattle, WA 98105

(206)547-0393 x118
    (206) 547-1093 FAX

On Jun 30, 2015, at 2:10 AM, Tim Ahern <tim<at>iris.washington.edu> wrote:

Greetings members of FDSN WG III. You are receiving this if you are currently on the FDSN WGIII mailing list. I took the liberty of ensuring that everyone that attended the working group in Prague is now on the mailing list.

Here is a copy of the draft WGIII minutes for your review. Please review the minutes for completeness and for accuracy and return suggested changes by Monday July 27. Make sure you make your comments with track changes on and return the word file to me. The minutes will be declared final at that time and posted on the WGIII web pages.

Thanks for your participation

Dr. Tim Ahern
    tim<at>iris.washington.edu

Chair of FDSN WG III on
    Products, Tools and Services
    <Minutes-FDSN WGIII 2015.docx>