You must be a
to manage this network.
FDSN Network Information
BRGM seismometer Network
All types of instrumentation for sismic risk :
- the aera level, for the production of shake-maps ;
- the level of a structure (e.g., a bridge), for the prediction of the level of damage based on measurements made by sensors installed on the structure ;
- the level of an infrastructure (e.g., a road network system), for the prediction of loss of network connectivity and the identification of preferred routes for crisis management.
We have deployed :
- RaspberryShake RS4D, TURNKEY project (https://earthquake-turnkey.eu/)
- Guralp CERTIMUS and FORTIMUS : dam instrumentation ;
- Kinemetrics Episensor FBA ES-T: shakemaps ;
|Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
No DOI is registered for this network.
A Digital Object Identifier
(DOI) is a
standardized way of identifying electronic records, and can be used to automatically
generate citation text. DOIs are recommended for all seismic networks.
You can request or register a DOI for this network using the
network update form